A couple is riding a cable car. Halfway along the way, the woman suddenly speaks loudly to the man. You think what she said is:
- We stay in that white hotel tonight
- Look! The lake is so beautiful.
- I’m scared.
- Why the cable car slow down?
- You have a clear goal, a strong sense of purpose, and you don’t like to rely on others. You are strict with yourself, do things with perseverance, and win the trust of others.
- You know very well the middle way, both to match the group and to show your strength. You do your job slow but excellence. You are not good at communication, but everyone can be your friend.
- You are a very unique person. Your lack of perseverance and often ends in the middle of a small setback. Making friends doesn’t have to be reluctant.
- Your character is hesitant. Although there is an attempt, it is always uncertain. You think too much, and then repeatedly, and eventually lead to your own fascination, unable to play their own skills. You should be more decisive.